January 27, 2009

My Summer Sun


I used to play with my cousins under those patches of shady trees...this place used to be our big playground and I just realized that it is no longer big anymore because I've grown up. I'm just so in love with this garden, my grandmother's garden. I visited her yesterday...everything was so nostalgic to me that nothing changed much including their interior. I can feel back the past, my body grow smaller again and I am running around the house again, playing with the rabbits in the cage, playing with ants, plucking rambutans and playing with their dog called King (he was long gone), my aunt always make us some nice afternoon snacks and we'll eat on that round dining table...like I can hear back our childhood laughters...like they're still alive in the other dimension.

This afternoon sunlight is so beautiful that I wish I can lay down on the grass gazing into the clear blue skies...but I can only imagine it. The house architecture is from the 30's/40's where during the British is around, if I'm not mistaken. This is the house where my mother and her siblings grew up...it's been so long but the garden remained beautiful to me.


photo shot by : nokia hp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

precious things, grandmamas and child memories