May 10, 2009

The Coral Sea


The Coral Sea | Volcano & Heart (2006)
(album)
Try here

Dear Marii, this is for you at the moment:
Under The westway
Look At Her Face

The Coral Sea is from Santa Barbara. About this album...well I started off with their new album 'Firelight' first and it was really amazing. Then, I started listening to ' Volcano & Heart' and found out this album is quite bittersweet as well as the new album. Volcano & Heart has a little bit of intensity and sadness..
I'm gonna include Firelight here soon.


The Coral Sea | Firelight
Try here

2 comments:

marineko said...

Thanks for uploading! I downloaded the 2 songs, they were great :D

I uploaded Tiger Trap for you, but not in one file because it timed out every time I tried.

oui mils said...

alright no worries, am on muh way!!