June 21, 2009

Nice day for a sulk...

This bizarre old futuristic capsule flats were found in this old heart of the city...seems totally out of places especially when it was surrounded by old architecture houses.

This looks like someone who will dance alone to Francoise Hardy late atnight...someone who will wear a flowery opaque dress, sitting down at the balcony and wait for no one...with a cigarette on her hand.

Beautiful Le Chateau found in this old places, a shop that sells old and second-hand stuff. I didn't get to walk in, no one was there at that moment. The shop was actually known as 'The Curiosity Shop'.

You're my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Song for the day : Always a Relief, Strange Things Will Happen by The Radio Dept.

3 comments:

everglade said...

ROUGE ART PARTY NEXT DOOR NOT TO FORGET OUR STARVING ARTIST FRIENDS (stark contrast from ROUGE) AT RICECOOKER BEB.

oui mils said...

I don't give a fuck about Rouge Art Party next door anyway....sorry that I forgot about Ricecooker lol something captivated me more than anything else...something missing.

djbethell said...

This is what I want... Special city life for the taking,
D x