November 23, 2009

Unlearn | Places


Unlearn | Places
Descargar

This is a ambient shoegaze band.
I'll tell you about this album later...having hell days at work, thank god I've got this to keep me going ;) Also, I've got a few more albums to post up later, so be right back.

Okay, I've got to ask you to listen to this. It's been very nice filling up my cold spaces lately...you may feel alone but you're not completely alone...it feels just like a touches of cold metal and bricks, in a very left alone place. When you're not talking, the lights could be dim and bright, with your body or neck leaning againts and touches the metal seats, and you hear nothing except the sound of the air-conditioner....and you slowly feeling lighter and lighter as you float away like a helium balloon...

1 comment:

itim+ said...

เป็ดบ่นอะไรคะ????