December 22, 2009

Overweight Kitties







This is what I've found after researching about cats health, I find it funny on this collection of pics about overweight cats...mostly are tri-color species or calico, including the last pic which is my own cat, Polat LOL!! They do look like a play dead fat roaches on the ground hahaha..

Well, Polat is having an ear problem lately, an excessive production of ear wax in the ear canal (probably caused by ear mites)...just like me, I had this infection before, but of course mine wasn't caused by ear mites. I've been trying to clean her ears last night but she wouldn't let so I guess I have to find other alternative, it's pretty hard to do it alone...poor baby, it'll always be just you & me and I start to realise how much I love you...you're my best buddy.

1 comment:

ihatefish. said...

อิจฉาโพลัตตี้จัง T^T