May 30, 2010

Mr. Azis's Antiques

It's Sunday and I met up with my friend, Dali at his father's antique shop which I called Mr. Azis's Antiques :) They sell variety of antique bells which is hard to find it anywhere else and many other stuff...They're open on every Sunday at Amcorp Mall's weekend flea market, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Please feel free to drop by :)

Dali at work, he gives good price! lol

The variety of antique bells originated from around the world and some painting by Dali.

Shades from UK...

LOL this is cute...

I love the swords and they have a big ones at home lol

This is special, I love it but I don't know what it calls...

Wooden carved shoes...

Bull's bell...

Also another very special items, the Buddhist Singing Bowls, horse shoes, fishing rods and antique hooks...



Finally I bought a shade for myself :)

2 comments:

JK said...

yer hipster spex, remind me of barsonic teenagers LOL........

oui mils said...

don't worry, soon it will be out of date and up to date again, become become ugly and beautiful again and the other way round...everything too much is not good but...does it matter?