January 20, 2009

Feral Cats


This Tabby-boy lives down stairs my apartment. He often waits for me next to my car, sometimes I don't even notice that he is there, till he meowing at me for food....lol so cute.


This is Lucy...She was born, grew up and lived at the staircase to my apartment. So, she usually followed me up to my apartment and I gave her food...I became fond of her and sometimes I let her in and play. I was busy with my work that time and I had a rabbit. I felt so bad that I couldn't keep her while she kept coming to me...I wasn't really prepared to own/keep a cat during that time because I don't think I could handle them well. I had a rabbit at the same time too.



I thought it is okay to just keep feeding her and I still get to see her everyday...that I don't have to keep her and let her be free. I really like her and she was a very cute orange cat. I always love orange cat. One day when I came back from work, I didn't see her around...day after day went by...she never showed up anymore at my staircase or even my doorstep. She was gone... I am not sure about what happened to her but I felt really bad and regret for not keeping her.. and years went by till now I still remember her and miss her very much.. Her mother had gone missing too before her. Her mom was a real creepy cat, she likes to stalk people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a 'royal' fan saying hi.huhu...